Clare Bus is a Registered Business Name of Clare Accessible Transport, which is a Not For Profit company with charitable status.
- The service began in January 2003 with our first low floor easy access bus operating in East Clare.
- Steady progress has led to a network of flexible services throughout Clare and parts of South Galway operated by 9 low floor buses.
- Our entire fleet of low floor buses has been secured through funding from private sources and the HSE.
- Services are designed to support communities and increase options at a local level, while opening up access to the National Transport Network.
- Calls are taken through the Travel Centre by our dispatchers and sent to our team of drivers.
- If you are working or at school or college, why not ask about a regular booking or our ticket discount offer?
Clare Bus works closely with several agencies and communities to identify and respond to local needs and to further accessible public transport services throughout Clare and South Galway.